This webcast provides information on training kittens to avoid using teeth and claws aggressively with our skin. Dr. Miller explains that it is important to help kittens learn to play gently with people and reserve their aggressive play for toys.
- Overweight Cats | Cat Care on Feeding Your Cat
- Anne on Getting Your Kitten Started Toward Good Behavior
- Getting Your Kitten Started Toward Good Behavior | Cat Care on Train Your Cat to Use Your Toilet
- Getting Your Kitten Started Toward Good Behavior | Cat Care on Teaching a Kitten How to Play Nice with People
- Anonymous on 10 Questions to Ask Your Vet About Cat Medications