This is not a quick, process it can take months but how great would it be to eventually get rid of your litter box. The video provides some great advice on slowly getting your cat used to the toilet. Make sure at all times during the training the litter box is very stable. If they are uncomfortable it can easily set back your training progress. This process is best done with a dedicated toilet for months of training that is setup just for your cat.
- Overweight Cats | Cat Care on Feeding Your Cat
- Anne on Getting Your Kitten Started Toward Good Behavior
- Getting Your Kitten Started Toward Good Behavior | Cat Care on Train Your Cat to Use Your Toilet
- Getting Your Kitten Started Toward Good Behavior | Cat Care on Teaching a Kitten How to Play Nice with People
- Anonymous on 10 Questions to Ask Your Vet About Cat Medications